Thursday, March 15, 2012

Batter Up!

For the last couple of weeks Natalee has been on the edge of beginning to bat at the toys on her play mat and this past Sunday she took her first swing at them. It is so cute how to gears herself to bat at the colorful toys by wriggling her body back and forth and then trying to take a whack at them! I am sure her aim and strength will increase as she practices; after all, practice makes perfect! I remember just as clear as day when Nico took his swing at the toys on the bouncer chair. I was just as crazy then as I am now, and of course caught it on video. To me each moment of either of my children's lives is so precious and fleeting. I want to remember them at each of these wonderful moments and someday hope to be able to share these pictures and videos with them.

So here is the video and some pictures to follow of Natalee starting to bat at the toys swinging around in front of her.




No comments:

Post a Comment