Sunday, March 25, 2012

Trip to Houston...part 1

Nico, Natalee and I just got back from our week long trip in Houston. I lived in the Houston area for most of my childhood and I can say that I probably did more in the city of Houston this past week to entertain Nico than I have done in more years that I can remember. After a successful road trip with a 3 year old and a 2 month old by myself we spent the first day laying around the house. Nico went "fishing" for the first time with Grand-dad which was exciting, especially because he went out with a Cars fishing pole in hand.


Nico and Grand-dad Dan heading out for some fishing.




Gigi couldn't have been happier to see her precious grandbabies' faces. Natalee also met Grand-dad Dan for the first time.




Mommy kissing her baby girl!


The next day we ventured out to the Houston Zoo. Nico had a blast and was one exhausted boy by the time we left. It was Natalee's first trip to the zoo, but she slept through the entire thing!


At Hermann Park outside of the zoo...there is an incredible amount of things to do here! Next time...paddle boats!




Natalee was excited about going to the zoo...can't you tell?




Oh my gosh....a real dragon?!




This was the best picture I could get of the three of us...Nico was not a fan of the camera during most of the trip.




Nico and Gigi are silly monkeys!




This water fountain make look like just any old lion shaped water fountain, but I had my picture taken at this very same spot when I was about the same age at Nico.




Two of my favorite people




Carousel ride at the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment