Friday, March 2, 2012

Sick, but still Cute

Little Lady is still sick! This cough is hanging on and Natalee has been having a rough time. I ended up taking her to the pedi on Wednesday and thankfully her lungs sounded good and she has not had a fever. Due to her age, the pedi did send us to the children's hospital to test for pertussis, otherwise known as whooping cough. Natalee has been strictly only eating Pedialite since formula has been causing her to build up more flim and cough more than necessary. Mommy and Daddy are also pretty tired right now since Natalee has had a difficult time sleeping soundly at night. Even when sleeping in a swing and at an incline, she coughs constantly, even to the point of where she turns red and vomits. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do my typical amount of picture taking since Natalee has been ill, so I am going to share some pictures I took at the end of last week before this nasty cough set in. She is such a cutie and I love watching her many faces...they just crack me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment