Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Recovering and Still Beautiful!

Natalee has been home from her short hospital stay for three days now. As the doctor and nurses told me, she has been getting a little better each day. She still has a nasty cough, but it is a lot less frequent than when we were admitted to Cooks. The coughing still leads to vomiting, but only about once a day, which I was told should still be expected. Natalee has her color back, is happy and content most of the time again and has the sparkle back in her beautiful blue eyes. Since it was recommended that I keep the little angel away from public places for at least another week, we entertained ourselves by taking a few pictures today! I was having picture taking withdrawals and just had to get my camera out!


No comments:

Post a Comment